We’re proud to introduce the Future Me Scholarship to New Zealand Young Farmers members. It’s our way of giving the future leaders of New Zealand’s primary sector a step up. Providing them with financial support for their planned professional development, so that they can grow or acquire the skills, acumen, and knowledge needed to take on and ultimately own their leadership role within the rural sector.
The value of the Future Me Scholarship.
The Leaders Scholarship Programme provides an opportunity for New Zealand Young Farmers (NZYF) members to:
- Develop and advance their management, leadership and governance skills;
- Participate in management, leadership and governance programmes that make a positive difference to New Zealand agribusiness and/or their local community.
What it takes to be selected for a Scholarship.
We’re looking for people that can demonstrate:
- A strong commitment to a career in New Zealand’s primary sector;
- A real desire to lift their leadership potential in the primary sector;
- Clearly how their personal development plan - including their goals and aspirations - will be achieved by the path of professional development they want to undertake;
- A true passion for making the primary sector’s success sustainable for future generations